Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Refelection

We have learned a ton of stuff in this class. The pace has been very fast, but I have enjoyed all that we have done. I really see the value of blogs and wikis. I am very comfortable with pb wiki and blogger. I am anxious to use Class Blogmeister with students and teachers this year. I think I also have a grasp on rss feeds and bloglines. What I don't get is Del.icio.us! I see the benefit of social bookmarking, but it just seems so messy. I like things neat and orderly in files and folders. I probably just need to spend more time with it. I am, however, very interested in learning about flicker tomorrow. That was the primary reason that I signed up for this class.

1 comment:

David said...

Let's talk about del.icio.us on Thursday to clarify and resolve your issues. Also, let me know how I can help you with Blogmeister...check the wiki for David Warlick's data for what he's learned from Blogmeister.